Thursday, January 12, 2012

like facebook

like facebook

-----------------

like facebook

-----------------

like facebook

-----------------

like facebook

-----------------


like facebook. We think of the new "Like" feature to be the stars, and the comments to be
  • We think of the new "Like" feature to be the stars, and the comments to be


  • like facebook. Lawsuit Against Facebook Over "Like" Button. Author: Bryan Cain-Jackson
  • Lawsuit Against Facebook Over "Like" Button. Author: Bryan Cain-Jackson


  • like facebook. Women on Facebook are using the "I like it on " status as a rallying cry
  • Women on Facebook are using the "I like it on " status as a rallying cry



  • -----------------
    Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson
    -----------------
    Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik
    -----------------
    I'm sixty years of age.  That's 16 Celsius.  ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997
    -----------------
    Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.  ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------
    Youth is a disease from which we all recover.  ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------


    like facebook. Facebook Like Button
  • Facebook Like Button


  • like facebook. 50 Ways to Get More People to Like your Facebook Page
  • 50 Ways to Get More People to Like your Facebook Page


  • like facebook. Say goodbye to the Share button because the Like button is taking over.
  • Say goodbye to the Share button because the Like button is taking over.


  • like facebook. How do I add a Facebook like button to my campaigns?
  • How do I add a Facebook like button to my campaigns?




  • -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    Youth is a disease from which we all recover.  ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.  ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    want to ride mcbain to clinton for 1st try is west to east the way to go and how long should that take ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter
    -----------------
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson
    -----------------


    like facebook. How Facebook Could Save Search Technology
  • How Facebook Could Save Search Technology


  • like facebook. All of us have seen Facebook cause marketing programs before. If you “like”
  • All of us have seen Facebook cause marketing programs before. If you “like”


  • like facebook.  Serious: Man Assaults Wife For Not “Liking” His Facebook Status. fb like
  • Serious: Man Assaults Wife For Not “Liking” His Facebook Status. fb like


  • like facebook. Use Facebook to Promote Your Freelance Business Facebook, with more than 500
  • Use Facebook to Promote Your Freelance Business Facebook, with more than 500


  • like facebook. Facebook has been making subtle changes to how its third-party Like buttons
  • Facebook has been making subtle changes to how its third-party Like buttons




  • -----------------
    In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups.  In old age, we yearn to be kids.  It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order.  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
    -----------------
    Are we not like two volumes of one book?  ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    If the logo would be changed, which I highly doubt it any time soon, I wouldn't go for something as general as miku, even if it's popular. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    To have the link in the navigation "light" up like the comments and forum buttons every time something is added or edited. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Cuda I disapprove of that suggestion. I checked my Tag Edits and it included my own uploads with the tags I added from the beggining. ~Elizabeth Stone
    -----------------
    Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat.  Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound.  Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together.  Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again.  ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
    -----------------


    like facebook. Make BuddyPress Look Like Facebook
  • Make BuddyPress Look Like Facebook


  • like facebook. SocialNetwork - Start your website like Facebook and Myspace
  • SocialNetwork - Start your website like Facebook and Myspace


  • like facebook. Facebook Like Button by FindYourSearch on Flickr
  • Facebook Like Button by FindYourSearch on Flickr


  • like facebook. facebook like importance The Importance of Facebook Likes Pages
  • facebook like importance The Importance of Facebook Likes Pages




  • -----------------
    Thank you Shuugo for your consideration, if it came across as such then I apologize, but I was not meaning that the site is being run wrong, far from it. And at the very least, it's not my site to begin with. ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.  ~Jennifer Yane
    -----------------
    Also, GreenHorn's idea is something that I thought should have been there by default. As it stands, the 'profile' page is pretty shallow. ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    Cuda I disapprove of that suggestion. I checked my Tag Edits and it included my own uploads with the tags I added from the beggining. ~Elizabeth Stone
    -----------------
    May you live to be a hundred yearsWith one extra year to repent. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    like facebook. I like Facebook
  • I like Facebook


  • like facebook. "why do people like facebook?", the answer went something like this,
  • "why do people like facebook?", the answer went something like this,


  • like facebook. SocialNetwork - Start your website like Facebook and Myspace
  • SocialNetwork - Start your website like Facebook and Myspace




  • -----------------
    I disagree. The three limit per hour cap is simply too few. Yes we could continue upon the forum, but I would hardly call that as relevant a connection with the image. ~Dave Barry, "Your Disintegrating Body," Dave Barry Turns 40, 1990
    -----------------
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    Thank you Shuugo for your consideration, if it came across as such then I apologize, but I was not meaning that the site is being run wrong, far from it. And at the very least, it's not my site to begin with. ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    On the other hand, I'd also vote for what korokun sugested (on the comments and posts, not Miku and ponys XD). ~Mark Twain
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment